RETURNS AND CLAIMS
Returns and claims:
- In the case there is a defect in the received Goods or received Goods fail to meet the conditions set out in the Contract of Sale, the Buyer has the right to:
Draw upon the warranty directly at help points indicated by the Guarantor or carry out a claim procedure under the Warranty through the Seller,
Submit a claim to the Seller for non-conformity of the goods with the Contract of Sale (legal grounds - the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions for consumer sale and the amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176 as amended) and the Act of 2 July 2000 on the protection of certain rights of consumers and of the responsibility for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws 2000, No. 22, item 271 as amended),
Submit a warranty claim to the Seller for defects (legal grounds - Civil Code regulations),
Detailed conditions and the duration of the guarantee depend on the type and destination of the accessories and equipment and on the manufacturer.
The list of authorised help points is included in the warranty card or manufacturer’s website.
- Under the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and of the responsibility for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271), the Consumer who has concluded a contract at a distance (in the case of complex Order), may terminate it without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods.
- The Consumer who terminates the contract shall return unaltered product unless the alteration was necessary within the limits of normal management.
- Returned goods must be returned immediately i.e. within no more than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt at Seller’s address in an unaltered state, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The Consumer shall return the goods in the same quantitative and qualitative condition, subject to the first sentence, that they were delivered in from the Seller. In particular, the Consumer shall include all the parts, accessories, manuals, conditions of use etc., documents (except for proof of purchase) received with the goods. The fee for order, together with transport costs (in the amount of the cheapest delivery options offered by the Seller) shall be paid to the bank account indicated by the Customer not later than within 14 days. However, if the payment was made through a payment card, repayment shall be made to the card account used for the payment.
- Products made to order are not refundable.